The main activity is hold in part of Madeira’s natural park, situated on the very east point of the Island, Caniçal. Along the way, you can marvel yourself with the fabulous seascapes and the contrast between the serenity of south sea and the rough sea of the north. In this gorgeous but windy zone you can discover and enjoy beautiful samples of unique fauna and flora species. Also there are curious rock formations, resulting of the volcanic origin of the island.
You will have also the opportunity to swim and snorkel in its crystal waters, have a traditional lunch and have a taste of old Madeira Wine with 17 and 27 years old.
With this hike, swim and wine combo your will be tempted to live here forever.
• Hike - We will be making a easy-moderate hike in Ponta de São Lourenço with the highest altitude of 175 m and lowest 1 m, with a total of 7,2 km, the duration is between 2 and 3 hours.
• Swim and snorkel - At the end of the first part of the trail we will have a option to swim and snorkel in the crystal waters, full of exotic colorful fishes and sea life.
• Traditional Madeiran Lunch - depending on the weather we can have the lunch in a local restaurant or take it away to a park
• Panoramic Viewpoints - we will visit some breathtaking views from Caniçal, Machico and Porto da Cruz
• Madeira Wine tasting - we head to a old winery to taste 17 and 27 years old Madeira Wine.